Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

First Holiday Hottie Weekend!! - Days 6&7

Just wanted to do a quick weekend check in before I get ready to head off to Skyfall!!

This weekend has been really great - except for one thing...I am really good at drinking water throughout the week, but on the weekends I suck!! This will definitely be an area of focus for me moving forward! My weekend has been full of Christmas planning, relaxation, and crockpot apples...I am seriously obsessed! Crockpot apples in my oats, and my yogurt, on their own and with the Perfect Fit Ice Cream! OBSESSED!! 



Last night, I enjoyed an evening to myself! The BF was out on a boys night, so I watched a chick flick, made my 5DSD grocery list and ate this....



OMG! Perfect Fit Ice Cream with Dark Cocoa Powder! I topped it off with some pomegranate seeds and it was complete bliss! I still can't get over this ice cream - the texture and taste are so bang on!!

Thank goodness my order of PF came in, I have been enjoying that stuff like crazy lately!!


I have been keeping on top of the WOs K&K have been posted, and also throwing in #plankaday! I am up to just over 1:30, which is great considering my 1st one from a few days ago was @ 1:14! My arms are starting to take the hint...time to shape those babies up!!



Now onto the BEST part yet....my week one results!!!!


SO close to my #HolidayHottie goal and SO ready to kiss those 180s goodbye!! 

The TIU community has been vital in my success and I am super grateful for you beauties!

I hope you are all have a wonderful Sunday :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment