Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Holiday Hottie - Day 2, Week 1


Phew! That was a loooong day! I think I may have had TOO much excitement for this series yesterday, that I actually wore myself out!

I woke up this morning @6am and headed down to the beach for the Holiday Hottie Cardio Circuit. I keep telling myself that doing it on the sand is what made it so tough...truth is, this series is clearly showing me just how much work I have ahead of me. I am trying not to become overwhelmed, and continue to re-direct my energy towards the positivity and strength within the TIU Community. You can check out my quick booty call check in here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRtviIlfod8&feature=plcp

All day I was feeling pretty beat, and if you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that brought on a big ol' craving!! I reached for a chocolate truffle...ughh! Good news though!! I dropped that truffle so fast the second I laid my eyes on a packet of Perfect Fit sitting on my desk. I added that to some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and sipped on that instead :) Yay me! It's those small accomplishments that can turn your day around :)

I <3 Perfect Fit
  

 And turn it around it did!! I came home and started putting together a couple of TIU recipes. First on the list was the Holiday Hottie Hearty Mushroom Soup. I used tofu and added a looot of spice! It's just about done, and I can't wait to have a bowl! Second on the list was the TIU Peanut Butter Balls. Why have I never made this before!?! Have you ever seen that Ikea commercial where the lady runs out to her husband in the parking lot yelling "START THE CAR!!!" If not, she feels like she is stealing because the prices at Ikea are so good....that is how I feel about the PB Balls. For serious. They are that good!

Peanut Butter Balls!!
Hearty Mushroom Soup


 I wrapped up the evening by completing some quick workouts from the Beach Babe DVD. I started off just planning on doing Karena's Long and Lean Routine...but that DVD is so darn addicting! I followed it up with the Summer Arms and Bikini Abs workouts.

 

 What started off as a not so energetic day ended with me feeling relaxed and ready to take on a new day. That is the point of this series after all :) I am certainly starting to listen to my body, and it feels great. Now it is time to sip on some kombucha and enjoy Obama's speech :) 



Cheers to another successful and rewarding day!!

Love! xox







No comments:

Post a Comment