Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Holiday Hottie - Day 3, Week 1

Hello everyone!! This post is a wee bit late as I really enjoyed that pumpkin facial last night, and took some much needed me time!
 
 
 
 
After work, I got in 30mins of cardio and the Malibooty workout x3. I looooove that workout, and I felt so strong doing it!
 
I ended my day with some of K&K's delicious Hearty Mushroom Soup, and my first handmade shrimp salad roll! Super tasty :) I then put on my pumpkin facial mask and had some time to reflect on just how much this community means to me....
 
Day 3 felt really great, and it has been wonderful connecting with so many awesome women!! I have received some great support from SO many TIU sisters on Twitter - @berry_holli, @MariePOuellet, @gab365, @TracyTIU, @lauriev767, @GeorgieToningUp, @sophiehowl27....just to name a few :)
Your tweets have been such an inspiration, and I thank every last one of you for following along as I start my TIU journey!!!
 
 
 
 
Much love! xo
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment