Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile...a nasty case of strep throat knocked me out during the second week of the Holiday Hottie series and this is my first week getting back into my workouts!



Tonight's workout was AWESOME! I hit the gym with my case of exercise flashcards in hand - basically just a bunch of exercise routines/circuits I have found on Pinterest and put on flashcards. I knew that the BF was having dinner with his parents and the gym is always dead on Friday night, so I took full advantage!! Just one I got finished with one circuit and thought I was exhausted and done, I grabbed some water, looked through my flash cards, and moved onto the next one!! I was a sweaty mess by the end and LOVED it! Here is what I did....

I started off w/ a quick HIIT WO on the treadmill.



Then I did one round of this bad boy!

Then I did this 3x with 5lb weights.


And FINALLY, I finished it off with this!! Each exercise for 30secs with a 30sec rest in between each for a total of 30 minutes! Phew!!! 

 TGIF!!! This evening has some Crockpot Apples and Perfect Fit Protein Ice Cream in store for me!


OOHHH! One last thing! I am super excited to be participating in & 6wk challenge starting on Monday! If you read this tonight and are interested, it is the last day to sign up for the whole 6-weeks. Definitely recommend everyone checks it out :)


Sleep tight, beauties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment