Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Holiday Hottie Series - Day 1, Week 1


I am going to make this super quick, as I am exhausted! It has been such a wonderful and fulfilling day, and I feel surrounded by so much love! It is amazing how connected you can feel to a group of women you have never met. Your support means the world to me, and I am beyond grateful!

Today has been incredibly successful, and seeing My Fitness Pal update at the end of the day left me speechless - If every day were like today...   You'd weigh 167.5 lbs in 5 weeks - SAY WHAT?!? That's @ 20lbs for me and if I end up anywhere near that, I will be SO ecstatic! 


I want to leave you with a couple of things before I sign off for the night...

 Of all my intentions, here is my #1 -
Gain back the confidence I need to be my best self. Oh, and rock a bikini. #HolidayHottie #NBD

Last but not least, I posted my first TIU check in video!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPNIAZ0s59A&feature=plcp

If you are following the Holiday Hottie series, I wish you a successful day 2. Remember why you started, and you will get there in no time!

LOOOVE!!! xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment